Combining Design and Construction Into One Cohesive Package
New build construction or renovation projects can be exciting but stressful for business owners. The traditional design-bid-build method presents many scheduling and communication challenges that can cause project delays, soaring costs, and endless frustrations. With Ironclad’s design-build services, a single point of contact acts as the project owner to provide a more efficient and cost-effective delivery system.
Our design-build construction services combine superior design capabilities, expert craftsmanship, and vast experience under a single contract. With Ironclad as your single-source provider, you have a cohesive team dedicated to a smooth project that prioritizes your goals and needs. If convenience, quality, and professionalism are your top priorities, our design-build services are for you.
Ironclad has a core group of architects and engineers we work with to provide design-build construction services for businesses in many states, including Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, South Carolina, and North Carolina.
Though we’ve completed hundreds of design-build contracting projects for clients in various industries, we most commonly serve the following markets:
Ironclad’s design-build approach provides many benefits, including:
- Clear Communication: The more contractors involved in a project, the more likely a communication breakdown becomes. Ironclad’s design-build services allow a single provider to handle your construction project and address any issues, questions, or ideas, enhancing continuity across the entire project.
- Cost Savings: Design-build contracting substantially reduces costs compared to traditional methods by eliminating the need to pay multiple fees for subcontractors and professional services.
- Streamlined Delivery: Ironclad’s design-build construction services empower our team to make proactive decisions, revise design elements, and get real-time feedback without relying on the input of various subcontractors.
- Increased Involvement: All stakeholders, including you, work together from concept to completion to transform your visions into reality. Ironclad prioritizes your goals and develops a unified plan to meet your operational requirements on time and within budget.
- Complete Accountability: As a business owner or operator, you’ve likely dealt with contractors that never seem to be at fault. With Ironclad’s design-build services, there’s no blaming other companies or dodging responsibilities. We take complete accountability for the proper execution of your design-build project—no excuses.
Design-build construction is ideal for projects of all sizes. From renovating an existing space to building a new facility from the ground up, Ironclad’s design-build services simplify and improve any project. But an improved design and construction process isn’t the only way we’ve grown our business over the last two decades.
We care about our clients and the results we give them. We honor our commitments and pride ourselves on the reputation we’ve built. As a certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business, we understand the importance of following through on our word. The Ironclad team understands that professional customer service, exceptional quality, and unmatched workmanship are not goals, but duties.
No matter the scope or complexity, Ironclad can handle any project. View our project portfolio to learn more about the results our services delivered.
Tell Us About Your Design-Build Construction Needs
"*" indicates required fields